- New primary location! Discovery Park, Kent - Read More
- New European Transpharmation site, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland Latest news
- Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience, Dublin
- Royal Veterinary College, London
- The London Bioscience Innovation Centre, London - HQ
With genuine world class facilities available to us, within the UK and Europe, alongside capabilities spanning multiple therapeutic indications, we are able to offer bespoke services for each phase of preclinical drug discovery and development. We remain flexible in our deal structure and can work alongside you in partnership, collaboratively or via a one-off project. For clients outside of the UK, our recent move to the highly acclaimed discovery park research amenities in Kent provides strong transport links to trains, ports and airports.
- Vast array of bespoke laboratory and office areas with multiple restricted secure card access points
- Multiple in-vivo rooms, wet labs and surgical suites
- Satellite labs within the University of Hertfordshire and Imperial College, London
- A full range of support services from Agenda Life Sciences, highly accomplished specialists for animal husbandry and veterinary care at our Discovery Park facilities, with additional support provided the Royal Veterinary College and Trinity College at our London and Dublin laboratories.
Contact us, we’d be delighted to hear from you.