Supported by exciting early scientific evidence, this fledgling industry is gaining momentum. At Transpharmation, we carry out sponsored preclinical translational in vivo pharmacology research into cannabidiol (CBD), ketamine, psilocybin, DMT, LSD and other psychedelics, for the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders, providing the necessary data to propel compounds into the clinic.
Examples of Models we offer:
- Target Engagement - Mouse head twitch / Rat WDS
- Anxiety Models - Elevated Zero Maze, Open Field, Light / Dark Box
- Depression Models - Chronic Social Defeat, Forced Swim Test, Progressive Ratio
- Sleep / QEEG - Eg; REM suppression, Power spectral analysis
- Safety Profiling - Locomotor activity, Serotonin syndrome, Seizure threshold
- Molecular Biomarkers - Inflammatory cytokine profiling, LPS induced neuroinflammation (in vivo & ex vivo)
- Pain Models - Inflammatory pain (CFA, UV-Burn, Etc) Neuropathic pain (CCI, CIPN, Etc)
- Epilepsy Models - Chemical & Electrical induced seizure models (Eg: MEST, PTZ, Etc), Tremor
Please feel free to reach out to us to discuss your research needs.
This list is not exhaustive, we are always developing new areas of discovery within our preclinical field of expertise. If there is something particular that is not listed here please do contact us.